Since it’s the beginning of the month, it’s time to take the opportunity to rethink and rehash over the study goals. So the plan is…
First and fore-most the first step is actually having an Action Plan that includes:
1. Planning on Sunday before Monday
2. Reviewing the plan daily
3. Actually following the plan during the week
4. Prioritising tasks that need doing.
Second, be organised which includes:
1. Packing the bag before the morning
2. Clean room daily
3. Clear desk every night before bed
4. File stuff daily so papers don’t go crazy.
Third, on Assignments & Projects:
1. Plan ahead with no stressful last minute stuff
2. Break projects up into milestones and tasks and do them steadily and weekly
3. Get teacher feedback early so I know I’m on the right track
4. Finish early and stress free!
Forth, on tests and exams:
Take notes weekly, not on the last minute before the exam
2. Revise weekly, no cramming allowed
3. Use my learning style to study
4. Use my study strategy that I have planned.
Fifth, on health, because without good health all the rest suffers:
1. Do regular daily exercise
2. Eat healthy
3. Sleep 7 hours a night
4. Drink lots of water.
… I think that's actually fairly achievable !