QUEST Study Skills Journal: Be creatively productive, Davy Grey (AU/NZ)
The A5 faux leather hardcover bound, faint dotted journals are unique and beautiful stitched edging, two ribbon bookmarks, elastic closure, a pen holder and an inside pocket. The 224 pages are of high-quality 120 GSM FSC certified ivory paper which looks and feels exquisite and can handle various pens, inks, high-lighters, tombows and paints without bleeding or ghosting.
There are also 30 pages of authentic, beautifully hand-illustrated, water-colored study skills tips and strategies to help students build confidence and capabilities to succeed in their studies. The topics covered include how to take notes, create mind-maps, make flash-cards, record audio-notes, improve study habits, prepare for exams… and more.
The remainder of the journal includes faint dotted pages of practical blank bullet journal inspired templates to manage projects, assignments, goals, daily tasks, week tasks, trackers, month goals and dates, year plans, and more. With these templates one can start creatively planning and journaling any time of the year.
Creative planners and doodlers will find using this journal a joy with its readily-available planning templates, quality paper and faint dotted pages which lays flat when open.
- 224 ivory, 120 GSM FSC certified paper
- Bleed proof paper which handles ink, watercolour, fin-liners, highlighters, tombows, etc
- Dotted pages and templates are faint and descrete
Blank 'bullet journal' inspired template planners (start any time of the year):
- 2 dotted blank year template planners
- 12 dotted blank month template planners
- 8 dotted blank weekly schedule template planners
- 52 dotted blank day-to-week template planners
- 12 dotted blank assignment/project template planners